JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Basically NIB as it's only been fired at the factory and during break in / sight in.

Barrett 98B
338 Lapua cal., 26 in. fluted barrel, includes two 10 shot detachable mags. with muzzle brake, adj. stock, Harris bipod, monopod, full length M1913 optics receiver rail with 3 accessory rails on shroud, two sling loops, adj. trigger, ergonomic bolt handle, black finish, air/watertight case, 13 1/2 lbs.
Swarovski 3-18x50 P
The 18x magnification is perfect for acquiring very distant targets. The 3x magnification also offers you the assurance of a large field of view. BRX-1 reticle.
Ammo
220 Rounds Tactical Ammunition (300 grain Berger)

Priced to move @ $5,500. This is a $7,500 package. I am also willing to separate the optic or ammo from the gun if you only want a piece of the package. Need to move this ASAP to make room for something else...:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I've got a kidney for sale for this setup. Barely used and well marinated! Beautiful weapon. GLWS!!

Basically NIB as it's only been fired at the factory and during break in / sight in.

Barrett 98B
338 Lapua cal., 20 in. fluted barrel, includes two 10 shot detachable mags. with muzzle brake, adj. stock, Harris bipod, monopod, full length M1913 optics receiver rail with 3 accessory rails on shroud, two sling loops, adj. trigger, ergonomic bolt handle, black finish, air/watertight case, 13 1/2 lbs.
Swarovski 3-18x50 P
The 18x magnification is perfect for acquiring very distant targets. The 3x magnification also offers you the assurance of a large field of view. BRX-1 reticle.
Ammo

Priced to move @ $5,500. This is a $7,000 package.

Would really like to move so I can procure something else I have my eye on. Dropped the price. This is a smoking deal.

Barrett 98B
338 Lapua cal., 26 in. fluted barrel, includes two 10 shot detachable mags. with muzzle brake, adj. stock, Harris bipod, monopod, full length M1913 optics receiver rail with 3 accessory rails on shroud, two sling loops, adj. trigger, ergonomic bolt handle, black finish, air/watertight case, 13 1/2 lbs.
Swarovski 3-18x50 P
Ammo

Priced to move @ $5,500. This is a $7,500 package. I am also willing to separate the optic or ammo from the gun if you only want a piece of the package. Need to move this ASAP to make room for something else...:rolleyes:

Item sold. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.