JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tornado technologies is the best I found-they can be hard to get in with as their workload is pretty high and they literally run out of room. People send them stuff from all over the country. They did a 10/22 for me and it was very clean.

Tornado technologies is the best I found-they can be hard to get in with as their workload is pretty high and they literally run out of room. People send them stuff from all over the country. They did a 10/22 for me and it was very clean.

TT is a good choice, but they are pretty backlogged, so their turn around time isn't the fastest.

TROS USA also does barrel threading. Shoot them an email with what you are looking to have done.

I had a smith in Redmond thread my barrel. He is highly recommended on several forums. He is at most of the Oregon gun shows and is Extremely knowledgeable. He is very reasonable on price (About a third of TT) as well.

Tom Denall - T.D. Manufacturing LLC

Specialties: Class 2
P.O.Box 7919
Bend, OR 97708
Phone: (541) 389-6054
E-mail: [email protected]

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR