JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I would like to trade my Baretta Tomcat clone in 25 caliber/ single/double action semiautomatic. Looks/ fires well. Good house gun or for the wife.
With ten rounds of hot defence loads, it will definately put someone down.
Has tip-up barrell for easy loading/firing of first round in double action. No need to pull slide back. Great for those with arthrhitus. Small caliber, but loud.

A 32 or even a 22 caliber derringer would be great.
But I will consider other trades or cash $ 200.00 Mcminnville, OR. I am a disabled veteran 62 years old so I can't/won't drive far.

I am sorry, I am new and didn't bther to go thru all the fine print. The first time I put it in the wrong section and I thought I could delete the ones I wanted to change, not just close.
Gary

You might want to take a look at the rules here. This is the 8th ad for the same gun in four days, All 8 of your posts.
Yo, did you not read my appoligy on the same day. Like all fine lengthy print, I did not bother to read it all. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.
Gary

I am sorry, I am new and didn't bther to go thru all the fine print. The first time I put it in the wrong section and I thought I could delete the ones I wanted to change, not just close.
Gary

I saw this one...

Yo, did you not read my appoligy on the same day. Like all fine lengthy print, I did not bother to read it all. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.
Gary

I was not looking for a apology, Just pointing out a rule. I have been alerted of violations myself.

Why post this a few days after you made your apology here?

Did I push the issue? (nope), Did I post somewhere else about this? (nope), I don't know what your trip is. Get over it read the damn rules enjoy the day.YO. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.