JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm trying to help a neighbor lady sell off her deceased husband's ballistic vests. One is made by HQ Issue and will fit a Medium to 2XL. The color is dark "police" blue. The second vest is made by Vism and appears to fit a small to medium. (He bought one for himself and the other for his wife.) This one is black in color. There is also an "athletic" style shirt in size small with pockets front and back for ballistic panels. It is black with some white pin striping. Finally there is a camouflage long sleeve shirt in a Medium/regular. It has lots of pockets and velcro to attach stuff to.
All these things are new. Each ballistic vest is $150 and your choice of shirts. $250 gets you everything.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Carrier vests only or they have 3A panels too? (title says "W/3A protection"?)

Photos or approximate age?

Photos???
Sorry, no. My camera is packed away and I have no idea how to get photos from my phone to the ad. They both look just like the vests that the cops wear except that they don't say "police" on them. I suppose that you could look up HQ Issue and Vism on the internet and see them there. They are new.

I found these earlier. Not sure if they are identical or not.
1667539127487.png
Vism at OP for $20.99
1667539440445.png

What pattern of camo is the shirt? Give the era of usage by the military if that makes it easier for you.. is it the type where they sleeves are camo and the torso area is an athletic low friction breathable type?

What pattern of camo is the shirt? Give the era of usage by the military if that makes it easier for you.. is it the type where they sleeves are camo and the torso area is an athletic low friction breathable type?
Too many questions. If you're serious then come by and take a look. I'm no expert on this sort of thing.

I don't mean to be rude but that is a hard sell with so little information. The lack of seriousness is this advertisement.
Well, if you were a serious buyer then you would be looking at the vest and in light of the circumstances of their sale, you would be less intrusive and more understanding. I'll make this really easy for you. They are not for sale to you under any circumstances.

Well, if you were a serious buyer then you would be looking at the vest and in light of the circumstances of their sale, you would be less intrusive and more understanding. I'll make this really easy for you. They are not for sale to you under any circumstances.
Hah that ship has sailed on you. I don't need a Chinese mystery vest, I have a real one. You're going to have a better chance at swallowing a chopstick.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top