JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have two new ballistic vests available. I have a mens M-2XL (HQ Issue brand) plate carrier style with front and rear 3A level protection "plates." It is new and never been worn other than to try it on for size. The other vest is also a "plate carrier " style WITHOUT the ballistic plates. This is also new and a size small. The photos show this one on my wife who is 5'2" and weighs about 110 pounds. It was manufactured by VISM and still has the tag on it. There is also a plate carrier style shirt (like a heavy Tee shirt) that is included with the small vest. I also have a new (unworn) men's woodland camouflaged, long-sleeved shirt (military style) in M-R. I will include this with the larger vest.
This is a package deal. No individual sales of any of the items.
If you want to purchase everything outright, then $200 will do it. However, I'm also open to trades! They don't have to be firearm related (although I go through a lot of ammunition in .22LR & .22Mag., .380ACP, 9MM, .45ACP. NO RELOADS!)
Both of these vests are fully adjustable and seem to be a high quality product. The small one is black and the large one is police blue.
I'm now 76 and slowly divesting myself of a lot of "stuff", so if you're wanting to trade, please keep in mind that the old motto "something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay" is a two-way street. I would never waste someone's time by making silly offers. Please don't waste mine.
I hope one of you finds these items to be exactly what you wanted!
Finally, I'm not Amazon nor some online store. If the photos don't show you enough, you are free to come by and look at them. I won't be posting anymore photos. If you are serious, then you'll come and take a look.

DSC02328.JPG DSC02327.JPG DSC02326.JPG DSC02325.JPG DSC02324.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews