JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
LWRC
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello everyone,

Selling these only because i actually have 2 matched pairs of these and now HIGHLY doubt in the current climate or for years to come ill be able to even feed one of these let alone two. So might as well let one pair go.

I have for sale a Ballistic Advantage Premium series .875" bull barrel.
Condition is brand new in "box"
SPECS:
Manufacturer: Ballistic Advantage
Series: Premium
Profile: DMR
Part #: BABL224V03P
Caliber: 224 Valkryie
Length: 22β€³
Material: 416R Stainless Steel
Finish: Bead Blasted
Gas System Length: Rifle length
Gas Block Diameter: .875β€³
Twist Rate: 1:7 inches
Muzzle: 1/2 x 28 threaded
Weight: 59 oz
MSRP: $305.00

Also have a matched / headspaced LWRCI 6.8 spc II advanced combat bolt to go with it if you desire. (Wont sell separately, at least until barrel sells)
Bolt condition is also BNIB
This is one of the better bolts ever to be made, and are getting kinda hard to find. Spare parts CAN still be found though.
Specs can be found here:

I would prefer face to face cash sale in the south puget sound but can also ship at your expense and upon receipt of funds.

Asking $200 OBO for both barrel and bolt.

might be willing to trade for sealed powders:
8208xbr
Varget
RL15
H4895
CFE223

Or seeds:
75gn hornady HPBT-Match .224"
Other quality match .224" dia. Seeds

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions

20201211_205257_HDR.jpg 20201212_145324_HDR.jpg 20201211_205307_HDR.jpg 20201211_205450_HDR.jpg 20201211_205416_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Lowering the price of the barrel alone to $125

Bolt: $75

I guess I'd sell both for $190. Dont even try to haggle on price. Im already eating a heavy loss. These are fantastic prices, apparently, theres not much of a market for these though. From what a read now the .224valk is pretty hit and miss.
Some rave reviews same not so rave reviews.
John Paul (JP Rifles) describes how he makes his "most accurate round ever" a .224 valk.
I have this same ammo and exact same seeds so ill be crossing fingers. I wish i had some target pictures to show for results. But BOTH barrel are brand new and havent shot a single round, and wont be anytime soon.
I got WAY to many irons in the fire. And probably more brand new unfired projects to sell here shortly.

My loss your gain.

Id be happy to ship these but buyer will have to pay shipping costs. Venmo, or USPS money order only.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top