JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are a set of Badger Ordnance scope rings. These are 30mm tube, steel, medium highs (1.00"). P/N is 306-21, so you can check the Badger website for all dimensions. Like new condition.

Badger Rings.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
M1A?? How did you know what I needed rings for. Putting a new 8.5 X 25 x 50mm on my M1A. I have an ARMS #18 Base. I am thinking I want a 20 MOA Riser on top of the mount then the scope. Not sure yet if I can get away with using the standard rings or not. I want to keep it as low as possible of course.

I actually had a vortex viper pst 6-24x 50 mounted and it fit well. I used a sadlak steel mount though, so dimensions of everything were probably a bit different.

Did you run a 20 MOA Riser or just flat on top of the Sadlak. I was kinda stuck between the steel ARMS #18 and the Sadlak. The ARMS #18 Steel got good reviews and they claim it is lower. Dont know for sure but I have had no issues with it on my M1A Loaded. I have been running cheap straight 10x fixed glass but now its time to upgrade some. The VORTEX are nice but a bit outside of my budget. Found the Mark 4 for 1K at Midway.

Nope, just flat on the mount. The scope enough internal adjustment for my needs so I went without a riser. Mk4s are a great scope. Bombproof and good glass. Is it the ffp model?

No its a second plane focal. It does have good reviews and I know a couple of folks running the Mark 4's and really like them. I know Vortex is winning over alot of shooters. I like em a bunch. Maybe my next scope will be Vortex

Yeah, vortex has definitely become a big player over the years. The razors are awesome and the warranty is hard to beat. Let me know about the rings.. I'll be gone this next week but will be back online the following week.

Hey, so sorry about the delay. Returned from out of town last week and got busy playing catch-up. On the rings I feel like I'm pretty set on the price. They are in basically brand new condition. Let me know if still interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top