JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is rare ammo from the early 1990s, just like the Chinese AK47 steel core but this is 300 rds of 7.62 NATO caliber in a sealed spam can with some M1A stripper clips in there..if I remember right there are 10 clips. I don't have a picture and I am in Lacey for a FTF sale, cash only, need a quick sale to make up for a tax season hit we took. $165 for the tin, that is 55 cents a pop. 7.62 NATO has dried up, so hurry and PM me because I know someone is going to jump on this :cool:

PS: These cans have a canvas carry strap and I use an empty one for a brass pickup can, works great. Also these rounds are quite accurate for surplus and have the same point of aim as my other NATO ammo. I should also mention I do have some out of a can and loose so you can see what you are buying in that sealed can

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.