JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The back story: After he got home the buyer whined and sniveled about the moon-clipped case heads making a dragging sound against the recoil shield when the cylinder rotated - we met this morning and I put in two different moon-clipped loads and demonstrated that the cylinder rotated FREELY WITH NO DRAG AFFECTING ROTATION in single OR double action. Then he complained the double action was not as smooth as he liked. I could have told him to stuff it but since I am long past that point in my life I took the gun back unfired. Maybe I'm a patsy but life is too short to be ugly about things. Anyway it is back up for sale and I da**ed well guarantee there is not a thing wrong with it.

This uncommon revolver is STILL in excellent condition and comes with matching box complete with papers and tools. It has the proper finger grooved wooden grips but they are not numbered to the revolver. I commissioned a set of Patrick Grashorn's stunning elk no-bark stocks with S&W medallions to go with this revolver. I acquired the revolver some time back lightly used, and have fired it enough to prove it's reliability. Unfortunately my back no longer desires a full-weight revolver on the belt so it is time to pass it on. Not interested in trades, unless you have a Ruger No. 1 in 30-30 (no No. 3s please). $1150 and a peek at your CWP. Open to Oregon sale only through Oregon FFL transfer. And if you don't want the Grashorns the price is $1025.

Thanks for the shoulder to cry on.....

20141114_100706.jpg

20141114_100233.jpg

20141114_100315.jpg

20141114_100830.jpg

20141114_100848.jpg

You sir are not a patsy. That kind of integrity is the reason I like being part of this forum. Ok, so even if you are a patsy, that kind of integrity is still the reason I like being part of this forum. Gorgeous revolver. Good luck. Again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.