JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a buddy of mine needed cash and had a .45 cal. baby desert eagle that I picked up from him. Ive searched and havent come up with much on this gun. My question is, is there any problems with these guns that I should pay attention too? Are they a reliable gun? How do they shoot?

I really wanted a sig 9mm for my next gun but I do love my 1911 45 cal. In your guys opinion should I still get a 9mm or am I just gonna waste my money after owning .45's?

Dead reliable, just like most things out of Israel! I had a 9mm Baby Eagle and loved it! Really wish I had never sold that gun!

They are also very accurate, easy to shoot and should have some of the best DA/SA trigger pulls you will find on a stock gun.

Good buy and .45's are not all that common. More so the 9mm but I'd say hang on to it, unless you really want a Sig, but IMO they are still just a gun like the Magnum Research.

A Sig will most likely be smaller and lighter(depending on the model) and will be just as reliable. .45 will obviously hit harder, that's why I carry a 1911 instead of my Glock 95% of the time.

Shoot it, then let us know what you think of it!

After reading you post Ill definally hold onto it then. One of the reasons that I picked it up was it felt so good in my hand. Almost like the gun was hugging my hand instead of the other way around. Ive been looking for extra mags for it. Anybody know where I can find some?

A guy I work with bought one of the Baby Desert Eagles a couple of years ago. Shoots it a lot and just loves it. From what I gather, you'll be very pleased with it.

Sweet! Thats just what I wanted to hear. The handgun thing is new to me so Im glad I made a good choice and picked it up.

they are junk, trash, only good for scrap.....I will give you :s0159: for the scrap value:D

Made a good investment there.:s0155:

After reading you post Ill definally hold onto it then. One of the reasons that I picked it up was it felt so good in my hand. Almost like the gun was hugging my hand instead of the other way around. Ive been looking for extra mags for it. Anybody know where I can find some?

Wholesale sports had a few before they changed their name. and Keith's out in Gresham hod a couple a few weeks ago when i got one for mine.