JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello y'all! 5 month old now! We tried to give her the first solid food taste.. she didn't like the pureed bananas :rolleyes:

Shes sitting supported, and starting to be able to stand with help, instead of just plopping down. Currently at 97th percentile for height, and 54th percentile for weight, doctors all say this is excellent weight and size development! Still not crawling but she's exercising those legs and arms! 20201011_102420.jpg 20201011_102419.jpg received_716226262570199.jpeg received_648921889147981.jpeg received_376907280360285.jpeg

She's beautiful! That hair! My baby girl didn't start walking until she was 14 months, she chose instead to crawl on her FISTS and knees. Absolutely no interest in putting her feet down unless she was on my lap "dancing". The little angel went on to letter in rugby all four years of high school.

Savor this time. It will go by all too fast.
Yep, my now 13yr old son, who came a little late in life for me, just taught me this lesson! He's getting pretty stocky and cocky! Told me the other day he'd take me down (kidding of course) and I let him know, me at 52, he'd still have a days work ahead of him.:s0140: So we arm wrestled and I didn't budge right handed but, left handed, I'm now nursing a hurt shoulder!:(:mad:

Last Edited:
I started late as well. I was 42 when my first one came along. He's 18 now, but I think he knows better than to post up in front of the Old Man... :cool:

Or mebbe he knows he can kick my lilly azz and he just doesn't want to hurt or embarrass his dad...:oops:

I started early; my daughter was born one week exactly before my 19th birthday (we celebrate birthdays together).

Unfortunately, most of her childhood I missed. At first because I had to work long hours at min wage jobs to support us, then a separation/divorce and then having to move to the Seattle area for 25 years to find work. I always tried to see her at least once a month, but her mom made that difficult, and it involved a 500 mile round trip on weekends and holidays.

I started fairly early with my son at age 24, then my daughter 18 months later. My daughter started early at 19, then had twins exactly two years later, so at 51, I have 3 grandkids.

CamoDeafie has one cute baby girl! May she grow up strong and make you proud!

My three grandsons are adorable. I was just over there today and got in an epic nerf sword battle with them, lol. Last week we carved pumkins...

IMG_20201012_143858196.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads