JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What treat would your fur baby sell you out for without a second thought?

• Peanut Butter (dogs)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cst nip (cats)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheese (all of them)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Cat treats (all of them)

• The pleasure of watching you squirm (Cats)

• A new plush toy (dogs)

• Other (what plotting and scheming did I miss) - Please elaborate

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Reactions
My dogs are as loyal as dogs can be, but I suspect they would sell me out for a spoon full of peanut butter. In your opinion or experience what is the strongest form of animal crack?

My dogs are as loyal as dogs can be, but I suspect they would sell me out for a spoon full of peanut butter. In your opinion or experience what is the strongest form of animal crack?
i had a Doberman from 3 month old pup to 13 years. The peanut butter....I'd smooge a dollop of peanut butter on a piece of bread and give it to her by putting it in her mouth with two fingers and sticking it up on the roof of her mouth. It was a minute or so of entertainment for both of us.

Got a new cat now. Three months old Jan 12th. That one-eyed cat wouldn't sell us out, it needs us for feeding it and cleaning the litter box. How nice for him.

i had a Doberman from 3 month old pup to 13 years. The peanut butter....I'd smooge a dollop of peanut butter on a piece of bread and give it to her by putting it in her mouth with two fingers and sticking it up on the roof of her mouth. It was a minute or so of entertainment for both of us.

Got a new cat now. Three months old Jan 12th. That one-eyed cat wouldn't sell us out, it needs us for feeding it and cleaning the litter box. How nice for him.
Cat's almost all seem to have that attitude. Feed them, take care of them, protect them, they still look at you like they could care less if you die. :s0140:
They can be a lot of fun though. Wife and I had a couple from birth to death of old age. Still miss them and often think about getting another. Only reason we never do is the work of having to get the new cat and the dogs to get along. We always found it was fairly easy to get a puppy when we already had a cat as the cat would make it clear from the start to leave them the hell alone and the puppies would grow up fine with them. Little harder when you have dogs already and try to move a new cat in. We also ended up taking in Wife's fathers dog so we have 3 of them now. That would be a LOT of work to introduce a cat to that pack. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top