JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Selling my like new B&T GHM9 Gen2 9mm pistol with the Glock magazine compatible lower receiver, B&T telescoping brace adapter, and Tailhook brace. It also includes a CSM enhanced magazine well, Rise Armament 535 advanced performance trigger, a Leupold Deltapoint Pro installed on a Leupold DPP AR mount, a Magpul AFG2, plus all of the original parts (such as the original trigger) and packaging. I am the original owner and have only put 100 rounds through the gun, it is in excellent condition and is a fantastic shooter, asking for $2500 for the whole kit.

NOTE - Due to the WA "high capacity" magazine ban I am unable to include any magazines with this firearm even though they are pictured.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top