JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3350
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
If you were thinking about getting an APC and a bunch of mags before the ban kicks in, whew boy do I have deal.

I have an APC9k-Pro. Its a fantastic firearm but I'm clearing up cash for a non-gun related purchase. I'd prefer to sell this all as a bundle.

Upper has about 500 rounds on it, maybe. The lower was replaced by B&T and has less than 100. My first lower was out of spec. This one is in spec and rocks.

The gun itself is entirely stock save the right side safety delete. Original comes in the bag. Has the trilug and shorter thread protector. Has original single point harness. Very little signs of wear.

The optic is a cool, light, acro-footprint optic made especially by Aimpoint for B&T. It's out of production.

I am in Seattle but will travel the Tacoma/Everett/Seattle area to sell, although not during rush hour. That's pure misery. I'm not looking to ship anything and I don't want trades.

Some of the mags have about 100 rounds through them, others are still, as you can see, in the plastic. Most probably have less than 50 rounds.

NOT interested in trades unless its a G17.5 or 34 towards the bundle and you're being just silly with its value against the trade. Maybe some 5.56 wouldn't hurt.

The chest rig is from parashooter gear and very cool. I'll subtract 100 bucks if you don't want it but you should, its cool.

I'm justifying the price like this, with tax in WA, the base gun is $2300, the optic is $660, the ten extra mags are 550, the brace is 134, the chest rig is 140. That's $3784 dollars. Your save on this bundle is in the 400 dollars range. Little more. You can check those numbers as I'm a liberal arts major. I'm open to feedback.

I'd prefer to sell this all at once before selling the mags individually or parting with the optic.

IMG_4611.JPG IMG_4612.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bump. If you have to check with your wife first make sure you check with your wife before we're scheduled to meet up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.