JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a almost new one trip to the range B&C Medalist Target/Varmint stock for sale or trade . The stock is the fully adjustable length of pull and cheek rest as well as but pad cant. The stock is green with black webbing and is backordered indefinitely. This will fit a RH/SA with standard up to .850 bull barrel also comes with the Harris as well as the Versa pod bi pod adapters . I will take $400 cash or trade for firearms or a nice scope like a Zeiss Conquest (NO TERRA) or Steiner Predator let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out . B&C STOCK.jpg
I am located in Newport and so is the stock . The stock has not been inletted for a DM so you use your factory drop plate and it is plug and play . They go for $457 new without the Versa pod adapter http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet/the-108/bell-carlson-adjustable-tactical/Detail it has the details if you wish to make the stock a DM.

B&C STOCK.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews