JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This year there is also a WWII encampment The B-17 is being restored at the Salem Airport so its always there. Its the one from the BOMBER gas station in Portland.

When I was in Kentucky they had a B-17 and a couple P51 Mustangs at this event. I had a service there and just happened to be there when they started up the engines within about 30 yards of where I was then they took off right over my head.

It was awesome. I felt honored to see that and it made me feel like I was back in time.

The Hillsboro air show always has that flying B17. I just happen to be in the flight path when they circle around, and I've got some elevation, being in the hills. It's quite something to hear and see that thing flying right overhead - the hair stands up on the back of your neck. It must have been awful for the Germans listening to what was coming for them, during the war.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top