JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, everyone!

Well, the Facebook firearm sales ban drove me to look elsewhere to sell my firearms, and I was told to check this place out. I must say, I am beyond impressed. I didn't expect much when I heard it was a forum formatted site, but this actually works out better than sites like ArmsList and GunBroker.

A little about me... I served four years in the Marine Corps, got out, and dove head first into the firearms industry. Started out with tactical firearms training and sales at Threat Dynamics (when they were originally in Tualatin and eventually in Sherwood) and got certified as an NRA Basic Pistol Instructor while there, did a small stint at the Tualatin Cabela's gun counter, and now I am currently working at US Guns, LLC in Portland. My biggest areas of interest and expertise (I guess you could call it that...) are in the realm of tactical handguns and AR platforms, but I'm looking to broaden my horizons.

I look forward to being a part of this community!

(Here's a photo of my pride and joy.)

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show