JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HPIM0584_zpsfa99a7f9.jpg

I'm selling my 1911 because I'm thinking about getting something else. The round count is unknown. It comes with 3 factory mags, 1 chip mccormic mag and 2 other 8 round mags plus a 10 round mag. Also comes with a plastic hip holster. I never used the hip holster and I would assume it would cause excessive wear but you can have it if you want it. there is normal wear on the parkerized finish from normal shooting use but there is no significant holster wear on the gun. All and all I would say the parkerized finish is in good to excellent quality. Not exactly sure of the year of manufacture but I'm guessing its from around the 1990s because it used to be my dads gun and hes had it since then. anyway I'm asking 550 for the whole lot which seems like a pretty fair deal email me if your interested.

HPIM0584_zpsfa99a7f9.jpg

ok did a little reading. my gun was made in west hurley NY
and I read around about hit or miss quality but my gun seems to work very good. I have no problems with it. My gun will pretty much eat up any ammo I never have problems with it. I think it seems to be a very decent gun. not really sure what all that bad press was about my gun functions just fine and its very accurate which I have read a lot of reviews mentioning that AO's even the old ones have good accuracy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.