JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I'm not one to join many forums but after searching for a shotgun online and running into a classified ad found here, I figured I'd register. Plus, it looks like a great community forum for the NW area!

I'm an airline captain and check airman for a local northwest airline who loves surfing, skiing and guns - Anyway, feel free to ask me any questions. Again, this seems like a great little community!

I'm currently up in Anchorage, AK for a couple days

tempImageOjkIau.png

Welcome to NWFA. You'll meet a great bunch of folks here, many of them very knowledgeable about firearms, reloading, and just a whole world of other topics. That means you can count on some fascinating thread drift from time to time.

Oh, and I don't know anyone in Australia, but there is a regional airplane driver (Seattle hub) who calls me Dad.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

That's great thanks for that!

Welcome to NWFA. You'll meet a great bunch of folks here, many of them very knowledgeable about firearms, reloading, and just a whole world of other topics. That means you can count on some fascinating thread drift from time to time.

Oh, and I don't know anyone in Australia, but there is a regional airplane driver (Seattle hub) who calls me Dad.
I might know em ;)

Gday mate, after ten years in the pdx area I'm actually going to move back to queensland in the near future.

I no longer fly fixed wing, get spend to my days getting shaken flying rotorwing

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top