JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am donating the cash proceeds from this 250 rd box of Remington UMC 9mm ammo to NWF.

Instead of asking gouger prices and then donating the funds, Joe Link gave me permission to hold a bid style auction and if it works like I think it will, I will add more ammo and reloading items this week.

I will deliver the ammo to the winning bidder anywhere around the greater Portland area, or will ship for cost.

Starting at a dollar right now, just post your bids and Wednesday night at 8:00 pm I'll stop the auction. Cheapskates need not enter.

You can pay me or donate directly to Northwest Firearms. Must be over 21 to enter.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

IMG_2683.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Im gonna keep this short and sweet. If you've made more than 2-3 sales/trades on this forum, you should be supporting it. Im poor. I take home less than $24k a year but I still donate every month because things like this are not free and take lots of time, money and effort to keep running. Especially these days when the 2nd Ammendment is constantly under attack, we need to stick together and help each other out. Dont be a cheapskate. -UNO

I am donating the cash proceeds from this 250 rd box of Remington UMC 9mm ammo to NWF.

Instead of asking gouger prices and then donating the funds, Joe Link gave me permission to hold a bid style auction and if it works like I think it will, I will add more ammo and reloading items this week.

I will deliver the ammo to the winning bidder anywhere around the greater Portland area, or will ship for cost.

Starting at a dollar right now, just post your bids and Wednesday night at 8:00 pm I'll stop the auction. Cheapskates need not enter.

You can pay me or donate directly to Northwest Firearms. Must be over 21 to enter.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

View attachment 810048
Would a gift purchase of a supporting membership for winning bidder be an option for donation of final sale price.

For example if the winning bidder wins the ammo with a bid of $300 and pays you the $300. Will you purchase a Diamond level supporting membership for the buyer?

Would a gift purchase of a supporting membership for winning bidder be an option for donation of final sale price.

For example if the winning bidder wins the ammo with a bid of $300 and pays you the $300. Will you purchase a Diamond level supporting membership for the buyer?

That is a great idea and wish I had thought of it and I'd be happy to.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top