JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving sale! Good deals to be had, cuz I don't wanna have to move this stuff.
All prices are OBO.

Engine Crane With removable legs, so it has less footprint during storage. 2k lb capacity, telescoping boom.
Looks like this one:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.nA3PfNnLsx3ShIBmMKT6kQD9D2%26pid%3D15.1&f=1.jpg

It still has the 10 y/o price tag of $219.00 on it. Only used once. I believe it's a Powerbuilt, purchased at Schucks A/S.
$100.00

Engine stand. Factory built, rotating & adjustable head with handle, on swivel casters. Light/med duty, great for small blocks. I got it used, used it once, it worked good with a SBC hung on it.
$35.00

UL HighJacker 5th wheel hitch. HD, I believe its a 16k capacity. Needs attachment kit to fit your vehicle. We got it used and never installed it.
$200.00

Like I said, all prices are OBO.
Trades considered for ammo or firearm related parts/stuff.
Must pick up for OBO, in Stayton, will consider meet-up in Salem for full asking price.

Last Edited:
Okay, I've already moved these items, but I'm tired of storing them.
I actually used the crane again to lift some heavy stuff (like the 5th wheel hitch) into the bed of the pickup during the move, and it still works great.
I'm in a mood to deal here so if anyone has a use for the crane, the engine stand or the 5th wheel hitch, lemme know.
Throw out the prices posted and make me an offer. Will deliver to the Hwy22/I-5 area for you guys not local to the Santiam Canyon area.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top