JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys,
I've had this thing up for sale for a while, and I swear it's attracted more flakes than any other single item I've tried to sell.

With that, I'll take $700 cash, or $800 in good gun trade. I'm 20 minutes north of I-5 on Hwy16

I've a pretty neat little metal lathe. It's a Craftsman 101.07403 made by Atlas. It's got a 12" swing and a 36" bed. Comes equipped with the original 3-jaw chuck (both sets of jaws), lantern style tool post with three tool holders, a few cutting pits, a dead center, and an extra compound slide top plate. SOME extra gears or other parts. The motor has been replaced at some point and it now sports a Dayton 3/4HP motor and a reversing drum switch.
Condition is good. It'll do more than most homeowners or hobbyists would want.

There are two real issues with the machine. The first is that the cross slide wheel is missing. Bolt and key are still on the screw, but the wheel is gone.
Secondly, the large pulley from the counter shaft is missing. I actually have it, but it's broken. I was just going to replace the drive system with a VFD conversion using an old treadmill, so I didn't bother getting a new one yet.

Price is pretty firm. I can help load. Pick up in person only, cash only. If you want the Craftsman bench that it sits on, I'll sell it for an additional $150.
Email me and I'll send you a bunch more pictures.

View the photo album here:

View attachment 137433

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews