JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife owns an A-90 what a great under rated pistol. Hers is a 18+1 9mm DA/SA with all the bells and whistles We have had it for more then 25 years and after I polished the internals right after we got it its never missed a beat. Hope you find a nice A-80 a very good series of handgun in my opinion.

There's a minty Astra A100 on Armslist right now for $400.00.

Astra stainless A-100 in 45 ACP. Comes with four (4) magazines that hold nine (9) rounds per magazine, this is a Decocker model.
Practically brand new, this is a perfect example of a "Safe Queen" as I purchased it new Old Stock in 2008 and have taken it to the range 1 time and put 4 magazines (36 rounds) into a target. I had plans of using it for a carry piece, but I went with a pistol that had a rail so I could mount a light.
The Astra A-100 is a copy externally of a sig Sauer, while the internals are based on the Browning High Power.
I am firm at $400 with buyer and I going halves on the transfer (about $15 each); No, I will not do a back alley FTF deal, no need to ask!
The only trade I will consider is towards a Glock 20 and I will add cash to the deal.
Thank you for looking!

6259317_04__45_acp_astra_a_100_stainless__640.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.