Mark W.

Reactions
My wife owns an A-90 what a great under rated pistol. Hers is a 18+1 9mm DA/SA with all the bells and whistles We have had it for more then 25 years and after I polished the internals right after we got it its never missed a beat. Hope you find a nice A-80 a very good series of handgun in my opinion.

jbett98

Reactions
There's a minty Astra A100 on Armslist right now for $400.00.

Astra stainless A-100 in 45 ACP. Comes with four (4) magazines that hold nine (9) rounds per magazine, this is a Decocker model.
Practically brand new, this is a perfect example of a "Safe Queen" as I purchased it new Old Stock in 2008 and have taken it to the range 1 time and put 4 magazines (36 rounds) into a target. I had plans of using it for a carry piece, but I went with a pistol that had a rail so I could mount a light.
The Astra A-100 is a copy externally of a sig Sauer, while the internals are based on the Browning High Power.
I am firm at $400 with buyer and I going halves on the transfer (about $15 each); No, I will not do a back alley FTF deal, no need to ask!
The only trade I will consider is towards a Glock 20 and I will add cash to the deal.
Thank you for looking!

6259317_04__45_acp_astra_a_100_stainless__640.jpg