JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Looking for an ASR-compatible mount for a suppressor to put on my AK with 14x1 LH threads. Flash hider preferred, would take a muzzle break too. SilencerCo and Lantac are the only ones I know of, but I would be open to others.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
ASR is (IIRC) 1.375-24 and they have 2 that have that

Those are the same threads that the ASR mount uses, but not in the way I need. The JMac muzzle devices provide threads compatible with the SilencerCo Bravo mount, which is the same system the ASR mounts use. They allow you to thread a suppressor directly onto it (using the same threads that an ASR mount would), but only after removing the ASR mount from the suppressor. My suppressor already has an ASR mount in it, so I'd like a muzzle device that it can attach to. I would need to remove the ASR mount from the suppressor to attach it to the JMac muzzle brake.

This is an example of what I'm looking for:

https://www.primaryarms.com/lantac-dragon-silencerco-asr-muzzle-brake-762x39-m14-1-lh

Last Edited:
Ohhhhh, OK, so ASR thread is 1.375-25 but it looks like you are running the SilencerCo ASR Quick Mount Suppressor Adapter which threads into the ASR threaded tube so you can use a QD system
I'll see if I can find another option that works with that set up

Ohhhhh, OK, so ASR thread is 1.375-25 but it looks like you are running the SilencerCo ASR Quick Mount Suppressor Adapter which threads into the ASR threaded tube so you can use a QD system
I'll see if I can find another option that works with that set up

Yep, I have a SilencerCo Omega 300 with an ASR mount in it that I plan to use on multiple rifles, each with an ASR-compatible muzzle device, without changing out the ASR mount. That would kind of defeat the purpose of the QD mount.

I know KeyMo adapters are available for this suppressor too, and there are KeyMo muzzle devices available in 14x1LH. But I use KeyMo for 5.56 rifles, and using different mounting systems is a way for me to protect me from myself and prevent a stupid accident, so I want to stick with ASR for the .30 cal/7.62 rifles. And now I'm three rifles deep for this setup and don't want to change it just to add one stupid AK. =)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top