JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for an ASP 9, one of the originals designed by Paris Theodore, based off of the S&W model 39. I would like a mint example, but would entertain the idea of owning one, regardless of condition. Here's the wiki page on it if you're wondering.
In the off chance someone here has one and wants to sell, i'm your man. I doubtfully will update this post often, but say you have one and come across this thread years after i've posted it, i can guarantee i'm still interested in purchasing it... :)

asp.jpg ASP_Right.jpg

ASP_Right.jpg

asp.jpg

GunBroker has a listing.

The $4000.00 buy it now price would scare me off.

yeah, i saw that, but the lexan grip panels look cracked, and its a bit worn for $4k. plus all the extras are something i'm not really interested in, which i'm guessing must be a chunk of that price. i've seen great examples sell for $1700-1900, thats more what i'm hoping for. all i want is the gun and something like 2-3 mags.
thanks for the heads-up tho!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.