JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I could not find a way to change the prefix on the old ad so I am closing it and starting another. I am interested in a possible trade now. :)

ITEM: Ruger Convertible Bisley Blackhawk
CALIBER: .45acp/.45colt (2 cylinders)
FINISH: Stainless steel
BARREL: 5.5"
CONDITION: As New (unfired in box)
RETAIL: No longer available
ASKING PRICE: $510

Would also trade towards Kahr PM40 or Kahr PM45 in comparable condition. Also willing to listen to any proposed trades. Keep in mind I only own stainless guns.

This gun is being sold "as New" in the original packaging in unfired condition. It comes complete with both original cylinders. It is a very attractive gun with a beautifully rollmarked unfluted cylinder.

Do you have any ammo or a holster to go with it?
I am looking for a 44 mag but this might do. I need to sell my 10/22 b4 i buy another toy.

thanks

Is that one of the Accusports? If so, my pop has one. Great shooter, and a looker too! (the gun, not my dad). :p

Good luck with the sale.

Can't beleive this has not sold yet!!
If I didnt't just buy a 45 auto I would be all over this one.

PlayboyPenguin, please see your email.

PMs are full, so I have emailed you proposed details for completing sale and transfer: exchange of personal info, notify me of UPS shipping charges, payment details, receiving dealer (Flanarys Guns Inc, Garden City, MI). Ready to go as soon as you give your OK.

We have exchanged around 20 PMs since approx. 6:30PM your time on 9/7, so I apologize for being the one probably most responsible for locking up your PMs.

Detroit_Seahawk

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.