JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ordered me up a Arsenal Sam7sf yesterday i was surprised they had them in stock brand new in the box for $1,265.00 supposed to be here wednsday cant wait to shoot it.

20170521_164713-1.jpg

The trigger is nothing special. It's kind of long but it's trigger is not like those in century arms guns. It breaks clean enough.

You will like the stock, too. It's length is perfect.

I kind of wish I had gotten your model instead. Somehow I didn't realize the SF was a folder. And I can't seem to find a stock anywhere online. Arsenal doesn't list them.

I kind of wish I had gotten your model instead. Somehow I didn't realize the SF was a folder. And I can't seem to find a stock anywhere online. Arsenal doesn't list them.
After reading lots of Forums an watching many youtube videos i was convinced on the side folder model an many other features. Ill look out for one if i see one ill give you a heads up.

Arsenal triggers definitely leave a lot to be desired as far as crispness, but they get the job done. I'm also a fan of the side folders :D

Get some circle 10 waffles for that beauty and get her HOT :D:D
Thanks for that, wasnt sure what magazines to buy for it, just looked them up there 45.99 a piece thats spendy but if its gonna make me happy i dont mind it lol

Thanks for that, wasnt sure what magazines to buy for it, just looked them up there 45.99 a piece thats spendy but if its gonna make me happy i dont mind it lol

I'm a mag snob, I know the Ak is designed to run com block metal mags which sometimes are a sloppy fit, but this drives me nuts :eek: I know, i know im OCD. I need to try out the m3 magpul cause the moe Ak mags are a good fit, so I would assume they are also. And cheaper :D

I have a feeling what you will be buying, once the big iron sells :D

As far as food for the beast, I've had good luck with golden tiger.

SGAMMO.COM is a good source :)

I just recently bought a Sgl 21 from a member on here an also purchased 1500rds of golden tiger from 2 members on here. Golden Tiger it is. I do plan on buyin more of the arsenal aks if it does sell.

Arsenal triggers definitely leave a lot to be desired as far as crispness, but they get the job done. I'm also a fan of the side folders :D

Get some circle 10 waffles for that beauty and get her HOT :D:D
Bought myself some circle 10 mags an wow im impressed they are like no other i like that they are snug. I pick up the sam7 sf on saturday.... yaaaa

20170525_155919.jpg