JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1640
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Milled Bulgarian SAM-5 from my personal collection. Purchased new last October, only 322 rounds fired. Normal range use, cleaned, never abused.

These rifles come overgassed from the factory and the bolt carrier will strike the rear of the receiver. The solution is a KNS adjustable gas piston. I have replaced the factory Arsenal gas piston with a KNS AGP-A-20L adjustable piston, now it runs like a sewing machine – no recoil or violent slamming at all. This will cycle underpowered steel case .223 without a hitch. I replaced the factory FIME trigger with an ALG trigger, but I will provide the FIME trigger so you can put it back if you want. The front sight is slightly canted, which is common with Arsenal rifles and does not affect function.

Includes manual, oiler, sling, cleaning kit, extra Arsenal razor grip, and four 30-round magazines (1 factory circle 10 and 3 pro-mag). All four of these magazines feed perfectly. I do not accept credit cards, but I do take almost all other electronic payment options. If you are interested in paying with a phone app, send me a PM first to verify I can accept it. Check/Money Order is also okay. FREE SHIP by FedEx Ground. Or I can hand deliver to your FFL within 25 miles of Salem.

I am an FFL, see my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day.

*This ad is also crossposted on Gunbroker, so I will not do an extended hold for payment.

**Customer is responsible for knowing local laws. I will not ship anywhere this is illegal to own, and I will ignore any inquiries.

1.jpg 2.jpg 10.6.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: