JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm downsizing the gun locker and I have a gently used Arsenal/Legion Izhevsk SGL-31 (AK-74 5.45) from the родина that was made 922r compliant in Las Vegas. It has been a safe queen for the last few years and I could use the room. When I bought it the previous owner had drug it through a Tapco catalog with rails and AR stocks (I could hear Mikhail crying). I bought new furniture from Ironwood designs, found a recipe for the original commie red Russian stain on the interwebs, and restored it to a late Cold War configuration. I also have 4 Bulgarian circle 21 mags, 4 polish steel tantal magazines, 4 East German bakelite magazines, one unmarked magazine, and a shorty magazine. As a bonus in today's world, I have about 1200 rounds of 5.45 in a mixture of Wolf and issue commie ammo. Some of which I loaded up on the 15 round stripper clips. I have the speed loaders as well. Finally, I have a side mounted scope mount that had a Primary Arms microdot on it (scope not included) ans East German side folding stock that I never installed that I was going to use to turn this into a period MPi AKS-74.

Local sale only. You pay the transfer fees. $2,500 for all of it. I don't *need* to get rid of this, so please no low-ball offers. I could make a deal if it included small pistol primers . . . .

mags.jpg side.jpg ammo.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Crying in my commie issued tears, wishing I had the bucks for this magnificent piece of steel.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.