JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale:
Items are brand new/never equipped.
-Arsenal 4 piece flash hider RH 24x1.5mm
$350.00 shipped OBO.
-Arsenal Krink lower handguard with integrated flashlight for milled AK pistols $450.
-Arsenal Lower handguard with single or triple rail for milled rifles $150.
-Arsenal upper railed handguard for milled rifles $100 or $60 with lower handguard purchase.
-Arsenal double picatinny scope mounts $400.
-Arsenal telescoping stocks $400.
-ARM9 grip+screw $140.
-Arsenal ambidextrous safety $125.
-Arsenal side folding hardware set $125.
I can send proof pictures with today's date and your name on it, just ask me.
https://imgur.com/a/hw3qRG1
https://imgur.com/a/B5xEX1F
Willing to trade if you have something GOOD.
All prices include shipping via USPS first class. You can pay for upgraded shipping if you want.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've been looking for a railed gas tube cover for a SAM7K Krink. Or any handguard solution where I can mount a Modlite to it.
Well if you can find a cheese grater that fits, you could mount a light onto it. There's always the Arsenal PR-03 as an option and there's one for sale on GunBroker. There's also an Arsenal lower handguard with integrated flashlight. It's made for milled krinks (SAM7K)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.