JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$5300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Jblm
State
Washington
Zip Code
IMG_6310.jpeg
Details are in title but I'll give you a basic run down…... I have everything for this , battery pack to run on 4double AA or two cr123 batteries.

You supposedly can run it on 3 double A batteries in an emergency for a limited amount of time . I haven't done it however, manual states you can.

It has a recorder , all cables,, remote, extended battery pack, key mount to swap back and forth with what sort of batteries you choose to run , AMD QD mount, all paperwork , manuals, and more .

This one you you can leave on the rifle or take it off and swap it on another. I believe it can store 4 maybe more rifles calibration in to it.

It's pretty crazy what it's capable of and how clear it is as well. Settings change from white hot/ black hot/ predator style mode and much much more… New they were approaching / stable right around that 10k and a little over mark..

With all the add ons/ accessories I have; I think I'm more than fair on price however, go a head and shoot me an offer… I have only used Armasight customer service once and they are solid . It was only for a new upgraded qd mount for this, so not a lot to go off of. I hear they are great and my experience was solid.

What I can say is they had the mount to my door in less than 72 hours and went above and beyond.

If you type in the title / description it will bring you all the details and specs tons of reviews and decide for yourself.

I have less than 20 hours in it.

I'm asking 5300 obo ….. Trades( Pretty open ; but would like some cash with it unless it's something I really want.)

I do like higher end items… I'm a sucker for H&K, KAC, Larue, LMT and old IMI not IWI stuff. I would take a peq15, NGAL in partial trade.

I like long range setups but am pretty picky. I would put money with the thermal for the right item though. FN Ballista, Barrett MRAD, AI, Surgeon, maybe a TRG or something similar. GAP but older. 12k rounds of brass 5.56
Again pretty open.

If you have made it this far and considering , throw me an offer. You never know.
IMG_6313.png IMG_6309.jpeg IMG_6312.jpeg IMG_6311.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR