JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the way you describe it, it doesn't sound like anything is wrong.

can you try to be a little more specific, or maybe take some photos, post a video on youtube with a link.

If it didn't catch on the disconnector you would have mag dumps everytime you pulled the trigger. as much fun as that is, it can wind you up in jail.

I understand it is suppose to catch on the disconector but when you reset the hammer and release the trigger then pull the trigger again it should release and let the hammer go foward again.

I understand it is suppose to catch on the disconector but when you reset the hammer and release the trigger then pull the trigger again it should release and let the hammer go foward again.

now that is a better discription

in order for any one to dyo it with out seeing it you need to give a better discription, but at least you cracked silverfox up possibly causing him spew forth beer soda or coffee all over his monitor .

is it a 2 stage or single stage

did you have to force the Hammer and trigger pins to fit

is the trigger moving freely when you pull and it just not releasing the hammer

do you have the tiny spring (not the hammer or trigger spring) but the tiny disco spring inserted in the hole between the disco and trigger?

How many have you built?

I take a Q tip and a little white grease where the mating surfaces rub, this has made a big difference on my builds. Also I like the DPMS hammer springs, they're a little lighter and make for a lighter trigger pull. Let us know what you figure out.

I pulled it and put a regular trigger in it it works fine. I've built probably 75 Ar lowers and never ran into a trigger that gave me fits loke that so if anyone wants one I will make them a heck of a deal.

I pulled it and put a regular trigger in it it works fine. I've built probably 75 Ar lowers and never ran into a trigger that gave me fits loke that so if anyone wants one I will make them a heck of a deal.

I Pm you about that trigger group i'd like to get it partly just out of curiosity

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top