JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Armalite AR-30-A1. Rifle is in good condition,has 110 rounds threw it. Comes with 2-5 round mags, Horus Vision 4x16x50 F1 scope, 3 screw rings, bi-pod. Willing to separate the scope, rings and Bi-pod from the package if you are interested in the rifle only. As always trades welcome. Please message me or text 208-827-2406 for more pics or info. Asking price drop $2000 for the whole package or best offer.

IMG_1582.JPG IMG_1584.JPG IMG_1595.JPG IMG_1593.JPG IMG_1585.JPG

Last Edited:
A little ways away but not to far!

People are always surprised when they say "I have friends in Bonners Ferry, do you know them?" and I explain that Portland is closer to me than Bonners Ferry, and no I don't know their friend in Portland either.

But since this is a rifle and we are both Idaho residents you can simply ship this to me in the US mail... No problem there.

People are always surprised when they say "I have friends in Bonners Ferry, do you know them?" and I explain that Portland is closer to me than Bonners Ferry, and no I don't know their friend in Portland either.

But since this is a rifle and we are both Idaho residents you can simply ship this to me in the US mail... No problem there.
Absolutely! Nothing better then front door delivery.

Last Edited:
The listing says AR30A1 but the receiver only shows AR30. This rifle looks like an AR30 vs the newer version of the AR30A1. Can you confirm which version it is. The AR30A1 has a different stock from the photos I've seen.

The listing says AR30A1 but the receiver only shows AR30. This rifle looks like an AR30 vs the newer version of the AR30A1. Can you confirm which version it is. The AR30A1 has a different stock from the photos I've seen.
They are all AR-30A1s this one is the first gen not the newer 2nd. Thus the $1800 price difference.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.