JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They do take quite a few cues from the CZ's, which I own one or two of, but they are a different design. I was just wondering if anyone actually owns one but it looks like they are not very common around here.

The Armalite and the CZs look a lot alike but they're different companies.

I am very well aware that CZ and Armalite are each their own company. This is the reason I said re-branded. The CZ-75 is a model of a firearm not a company.

Example would be 1911's and AR's, they are all basically the same gun but hundreds of companies make them. Sure some of them each have their own minor difference but they are still 1911's and AR's........

I never said these were an exact copy of a CZ-75 but I would be willing to bet they were more similar then they are different......... Though I have not seen the AR-24 in person.

So after a bit of research I stand corrected about my CZ comment. I was actually thinking of the EAA Witness which is basically an updated version of the CZ-75.

Not that it is a bad thing but my main point is that the AR-24 is a clone of another gun that has been around a long time.

Doing a simple google search of AR-24 vs CZ75 I got a ton of info, AR-24 vs CZ75 - Google Search

Wow, get feisty much? Well, I wasn't really looking for a CZ-75 vs. ArmaLite AR-24 comparison but thanks anyway. Anybody else actually handle one of these?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top