JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • 7.62 NATO & .308
  • 7075-T6 Forged Flattop Receiver with Picatinny Rail and Forward Assist
  • 16" Stainless Steel Match Barrel with an advertised 1 MOA accuracy
    • Triple Lapped
    • RH 1:10" Twist
    • 4 Groove
  • A2 Flash Hider
  • Aluminum round free-float handguard
  • Picatinny Gas Block (.398" lower than receiver rail)
  • Forged Lower Receiver
  • A2 stock
I did not buy the rifle as a whole unit - I bought the complete upper receiver directly from Armalite last year but picked up the lower receiver used a few years ago. I'm not sure what kind of life the lower receiver went through before I had it but it's performed flawlessly for me since I've had it (it does have a scuff at the bottom of the magazine well though). The upper receiver has less than 500 rounds through it and is in perfect shape except for the tool marks that I so bone headedly inflicted on the barrel upon switching back to the factory flash hider from my muzzle brake. The charging handle has been upgraded with a Badger Ordnance lever but the original lever is included in case it's not to your liking.

If you're not familiar with the Armalite AR-10s, they have two different series - this one is their B-series and takes only Armalite steel magazines (unlike their A-series that will accept either their old waffle magazines or 308 PMAGs). The receivers between the two series are NOT interchangeable.

I'm asking $1550, including two 20 round magazines and the Plano hard case Armalite ships their rifles in. Cash offers only, please.
WP_20150717_002.jpg

WP_20150717_003.jpg

WP_20150717_010.jpg

WP_20150717_005.jpg

WP_20150717_007.jpg

WP_20150717_009.jpg

WP_20150717_011.jpg

Last Edited: