JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know if you like buying local products, but Crimson Trace headquarters is in Wilsonville, OR. That reason alone would make me think long and hard about switching to another product. Good luck.

I don't know if you like buying local products, but Crimson Trace headquarters is in Wilsonville, OR. That reason alone would make me think long and hard about switching to another product. Good luck.

That is all I needed to know. I am a big believer in keeping our money local!:s0155: Do you know if they sell anything from the headquarters? Some places do that, like Danner, Gerber, etc. Wonder if they might be cheaper there. I can get one for $137 on the web.

I have two CT, love them. Local company, great products, really easy to install. Check online for pricing, I found volume buyers are able to sell them cheaper than the listed MSRP from CT's website.

From several personal experiences..I can tell you that their Customer Service (Crimson Trace) is absolutely exceptional.. Living 15 min. away from their office..I've been there many times..and always received more than professional service.. In answer to your question..they do not do sales from the office..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top