JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok, gotta get the obligatory "I don't want to sell this gun" out of the way... $400.00 price is firm.
Can arrange shipment to FFL for an extra $25 (gun, case and mags only).
This particular gun has no import markings that I can find. I have only had it a short while and have only taken it to the range once, I had some issues but was focused on my daughters shooting, my son told me later that the FTF and FTE issues only happened with one mag and the other two mags worked just fine. You will see in the pics which mag is different, I assume this is the problem child and may be fixable by simply replacing the follower (that's the part that appears to be different).

It seems to have a spray on finish and I had thought someone had refinished it poorly but I found through some research that that was a type of finish some came with, there are a couple of blemishes and one pic shows them. I had figured to refinish the gun since it did not have the hallowed "Browning" name on it, it did not seem that would harm the value. It was manufactured under license from Browning and all HiPower parts are supposed to fit from what I have read.

Gun, case and 3 mags:
IMG_20120226_194916.jpg

Magazines, the oddball/problem child is on the left, all are 13 rounds.
IMG_20120226_194943.jpg

Blemishes:
IMG_20120226_195152.jpg

Shows grips that were/are unique to this gun (as far as I have read on the interwebs):
Oops, there is a third blemish by the slide serrations, shows clearly in the pic with the flash but not quite as noticeable in regular light.
The pictures I have found on the internet showed import markings on this side to the right/rear of the "FM HiPower Industria Argentina" roll mark, as you can see... not on this one... for what that is worth...
IMG_20120226_195028.jpg

M67 pointed this out...
IMG_20120319_172321.jpg

Last Edited:
I had 2 of these that were early imports, from about 1991 - 1992 or so . The importers stamp should be on the bottom side of the trigger guard, and it is very small.

The finish applied to these handguns was baked on. These handguns were mainly made for military and police use, mostly in South American countries, although some small numbers were exported to the US.

Later models that were made for US export, had the importers markings on the slide.

M67

I had 2 of these that were early imports, from about 1991 - 1992 or so . The importers stamp should be on the bottom side of the trigger guard, and it is very small.

The finish applied to these handguns was baked on. These handguns were mainly made for military and police use, mostly in South American countries, although some small numbers were exported to the US.

Later models that were made for US export, had the importers markings on the slide.

M67

Thanks, I don't know why I did not see that before... new photo with import mark added.

For those in OR, I am coming down Monday the 26th will be in Sweet Home and Corvallis area for a couple of days and can hand deliver to an FFL for transfer (buyer would have to find/locate FFL for us to meet at). Price is the same($400), just giving some a chance to save postage if that was all that would stop them from buying. To the best of my knowlege this will be the last time I bump this ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.