JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm overwhelmed with sadness...chest heaving with emotion, but, but, but we 'love' our felons.

We care so much we provide them with 'narcan'...like all of us need, wait, I'm not a filthy drug addled s. bag, but I digress...

Pardon me while I spit on the floor every time I read the words, 'inmate...early release...narcan...felons are people too, sob, sob, sob...

Not as much as a bug out situation for me, I have a farm in the country. My rig is set up with some tools, water, ammo, a saw, tow strap, rain gear, axe, machete, and stuff like that. I have a bag with gear that is more for if I have to ditch the rig to get back home. Got dog food for my gsd, a few meals, body armor, extra clothes, jacket, gun belt, flash lights, head lamp, fire starter, extra batteries, compass and such.

if I move from the rig, I'll select the gear I need, load it in the pack, sling the rifle and head for home.

A couple of pics
CAB30D71-7318-41BB-AF7B-7886DA3F04E0.jpeg
back of the Expedition, shovels and such are in the case of winter. I also add Seasonal jackets and show shoes as needed.
Always have my EDC so I just pull out the rifle and slide the mags into my body armor pouches. Take what I need in my backpack (in the front)
99CF79E5-DC6D-440C-ADCA-42C291631E52.jpeg
I also recommend a set of teeth for your EDC. His strength is teaching social distancing, it seems a lot of people who can't figure that out have a new understanding of it once meeting him.

We only have 1 vehicle currently, and the wife uses it primarily, and unless she's here it's two feet and a heartbeat for me. So my "vehicle loadout" is this:

I have been considering a Tac-14 to carry in a messenger bag, as I have not made time to finish my 80 percent pdw.

I only have what I can carry so I just have my bug out bag I take with me everywhere. Good training too to get used to carrying it. Got enough supplies in it to last a week in The Sh!t or more if I ration, but realistically I'll never be that down and out. Hopefully. >:0

If I need to bug out in the Blazer and I'm at the house or make it back to the house then obviously I'll load up more of what I need and gtfo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top