JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 4 Arduino Uno R3 boards with the joystick shield boards (only one with the 4 buttons soldered on and only one joystick knob), four stepper motor drivers all wired up ready for RJ45 connection to drive some small stepper motors via a Ethernet cable, and AC to DC power supply to power all the above.

The was going to be a camera control board to control 4 cameras for pan and tilt, I prototype up the unit and was working on installing in a case when the project came to a stop... If you chose to use the Arduino as built they are already programmed! I could supply you with my code and documentation as well! The Arduino R3 currently sells for $19.99, the shield joystick for $12.99 and the stepper motor driver $14.95 So if everything was complete (I'm missing parts on the Joystick shield board) not counting the power supply or RJ45 ends and wiring...I have $189.95 in parts. Since I'm not going to complete this project someone should have some fun with this.
How does $50 sound shipped FedEx ground (to your FFL:eek:) if you not local to the Rouge Valley area. OK just kidding on the FFL part.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top