JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 4 Arduino Uno R3 boards with the joystick shield boards (only one with the 4 buttons soldered on and only one joystick knob), four stepper motor drivers all wired up ready for RJ45 connection to drive some small stepper motors via a Ethernet cable, and AC to DC power supply to power all the above.

The was going to be a camera control board to control 4 cameras for pan and tilt, I prototype up the unit and was working on installing in a case when the project came to a stop... If you chose to use the Arduino as built they are already programmed! I could supply you with my code and documentation as well! The Arduino R3 currently sells for $19.99, the shield joystick for $12.99 and the stepper motor driver $14.95 So if everything was complete (I'm missing parts on the Joystick shield board) not counting the power supply or RJ45 ends and wiring...I have $189.95 in parts. Since I'm not going to complete this project someone should have some fun with this.
How does $50 sound shipped FedEx ground (to your FFL:eek:) if you not local to the Rouge Valley area. OK just kidding on the FFL part.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top