JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a Ar9 lower prefer a 80% would love a fde one would be amazing if it's fde I have a aero epc 9 lower sitting in the que gun store won't tell me weir I stand in line I started my bcg on the 8th and I'm worried I'm not going to get it in time I'm not doing the permit bs so if anyone has one please reach out to me I have cash in hand for a nice 80%er and no I'm not really looking to order one online

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I use The rockriver / hahns colt style 9mm adapter block. It feeds all ball 9mm and saber type hollowpoints with 0 issues. This way I can swap calibers quickly. I have 3 conversion 9mm guns. The adapter's are not cheap ($150) but have lrbho and are well worth the price when it comes to bgc etc.

I use The rockriver / hahns colt style 9mm adapter block. It feeds all ball 9mm and saber type hollowpoints with 0 issues. This way I can swap calibers quickly. I have 3 conversion 9mm guns. The adapter's are not cheap ($150) but have lrbho and are well worth the price when it comes to bgc etc.
Don't you have to change your buffer set up out too ??

Don't you have to change your buffer set up out too ??
Just the buffer yes.. But popping 2 pins to swap upper the lower you pop out buffer and use a single allen wrench /one screw then block drops out by pressing mag release. Casually swapping from 9mm to 223 takes about a minute. Might be able to meet up this weekend and let you shoot mine to check 1 out before you start dropping that hard earned $. I usally go to neal creek fairly close to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.