JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$180
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unused AR500 plates. Manufactured mid 2019. They state 20 year warranty but only because the coating they use is only warranted for that. These should be good indefinitely as long as they aren't damaged. The trade off for lasting forever is they're heavy.
Link to item below.

These are:
Level III
ASC - advanced shooters cut
10"X12"
MultiCurve
Base coat

Pretty sure you can't buy or possess these if a felon so don't buy these if you are otherwise simple cash sale.
$180
Strongly prefer selling but might consider trades for sub 300blackout or sub 22LR ammo.
Meet in Gresham only. I guess willing to ship if you pay but for that you could order these new and wait several weeks.

E240E5C3-4724-4982-9EE0-39C5D463AA2C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Unused AR500 plates. Manufactured mid 2019. They state 20 year warranty but only because the coating they use is only warranted for that. These should be good indefinitely as long as they aren't damaged. The trade off for lasting forever is they're heavy.
Link to item below.

These are:
Level III
ASC - advanced shooters cut
10"X12"
MultiCurve
Base coat

Pretty sure you can't buy or possess these if a felon so don't buy these if you are otherwise simple cash sale.
$180
Strongly prefer selling but might consider trades for sub 300blackout or sub 22LR ammo.
Meet in Gresham only. I guess willing to ship if you pay but for that you could order these new and wait several weeks.

View attachment 806408
Any large dents or holes in them?

just kidding, GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top