JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Mill Creek
State
Washington
Built this about a year ago and put less than 60 rounds through it. Going to build a AR9 instead to use with my 9mm suppressor instead.

$850

-New Frontier Armory with Last Round Bolt Hold Open (that actually works!!)
-KG Glock Compatible Lower (I used G21 Mags)
-Kaw Valley Precision .45 ACP 8.5" Barrel Threaded in 5/8x24"
-New Frontier Bolt Carrier Group in .45 ACP
-Aero Precision Atlas S-One 7" MLOK Handguard
-VG6 Gamma Compensator (I had it bored out by a Pro Gunsmith to .45)
-Mil Spec Trigger
-Mil Spec Charging Handle
-SBA3 Adjustable Stabilizing Brace and Ruger Basic Pistol Grip
-Mil Spec Buffer Tube with 8 oz Heavy Buffer and .308 Carbine Recoil Spring

This one is hard to part with due to it being a lot of fun to shoot plus all the time and research I spent on getting it right. Only tweak I had to do was to polish down a sharp edge on the face of the bolt carrier (7 o'clock position) that was causing a failure to feed. Cycles beautifully now. The lower is marked KG, but it is the exact same lower as Spartan, New Frontier and one or two other brands I can't think of off hand. Only difference is the Logo.

If there is anything you don't want on there (trigger, charging handle, brace) I can remove it and deduct the proper amount or if there is anything you would like me to add to it I can do that for free plus your cost of the item. I'm flexible.

If your serious about it text or call Jeff @ (425)359-7744 or email me at [email protected]

IMG_1142.jpg IMG_1143.jpg IMG_1144.JPG IMG_1149.JPG IMG_1148.JPG IMG_1147.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.