JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I can't make up my mind. Put it up, pull it down, put it back up again.

Here's what I have. This is a professionally built AR. Aero Precision lower, lpk, and bcg. Cerro forge marked upper with 10.5" barrel and permanently attached "moderator" style flash hider. Original A1 buttstock and grip. Also comes with a collapsible stock body in case the new owner wants it closer to the xm177 style, you'll just need a buffer tube, carbine spring, and buffer to make the switch. Otherwise run it as it and enjoy.

The upper and lower don't match. The upper was cerakoted grey, as it was the look I wanted (warn grey). Never got around to doing the lower. Wouldn't take much for someone to have the upper or lower coated to match the other.

Comes with two 30-round p-mag, one of which is still probably filled with ammo.

$600 cash firm. You come to Sweet Home, I will cover the transfer. I will deliver as far as Albany, and you can cover the transfer.

No trades at this time.

AA6EED78-C027-471D-A122-A1D3440FE634.jpeg 4E4E1055-398A-40FC-8894-A579ADC1CF57.jpeg 3310ED58-1B32-46B4-A7C4-4751B3D829F6.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.