JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
ATI
City
Poulsbo
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have an AR 16" upper for sale, it will fit most if not all AR lowers it also has flip up iron sights that I installed. This upper works fine I'm getting rid of it because I bought a new upper with a longer barrel.

1398A24F-E867-4ABC-9D71-495BA0D642A0.jpeg F7E30B4F-017E-4037-8D18-D87750F42F66.jpeg E0C0C4EA-DE34-43CF-970D-3654AC97514E.jpeg 78D658FB-92DE-4DFF-BEC8-DE469C79E4E4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't know what you are talking about. Got no email.
Forget it. Im out.
I'm sure someone will get a good deal on something that they won't know they are buying until they can physically verify exactly what they are purchasing.
GLWS.

I don't know what you are talking about. Got no email.
Forget it. Im out.
I'm sure someone will get a good deal on something that they won't know they are buying until they can physically verify exactly what they are purchasing.
GLWS.
Could you provide details?
- Manufacturer?
- Caliber?
- Materials?
anything else pertinent to your item.
thanks

6A4167F9-7CFD-4C23-BF9B-1040F96C808A.jpeg

Hey man, I live in mount Vernon (Washington) and work in Seattle during week. If you could meet me at Kingston ferry terminal (a coffee shop or restaurant… or where ever you are comfortable) I would love to but your upper. Approximately how many rounds through?

Could this week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Or Friday after work(~1800-2000 arriving depending on when I can get away from work and the ferry I get to… or next weekend.

Hey man, I live in mount Vernon (Washington) and work in Seattle during week. If you could meet me at Kingston ferry terminal (a coffee shop or restaurant… or where ever you are comfortable) I would love to but your upper. Approximately how many rounds through?

Could this week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Or Friday after work(~1800-2000 arriving depending on when I can get away from work and the ferry I get to… or next weekend.
It got literally 20 rounds through it, I've got somebody looking at it tomorrow but if that falls through I can definetly meet up with you at the Kingston terminal, I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top