JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my AR I acquired in a trade last year. Package includes rifle as pictured (minus loop sling attachment) with 420 rd can and 5 pmags. Two of the pmags are loaded. This was a build I picked up so and I'm not totally up to speed on everything as this is my first civilian AR. But I'll describe it as best I can.

18" bbl.
Olympic Arms Quad Rail
Magpul front & rear flip up sights
UTI Foregrip
ErgoGrip
ACE Stock
Nice Bipod (don't know what brand, just know it's quality and stout)
S&W M&P Lower. Not sure of the parts kit.
Not sure who made the upper casting. The person I traded with had built the rifle. He bought the upper brand new, pre-assembled from a vendor at a gun show and built the lower himself. Not exact on the round count, I know he only took it to the range a handful of times before I ended up with it. I've put about 600 rounds through it without a hiccup. It's a nice AR. The upper is really what you're paying for here. It screams for a good hi power scope and some long distance varmint shooting.

$900 Cash takes all. Not really interested in breaking up the package or selling anything separate. I'm willing to consider trades with cash. Currently looking for an HK .22 MP5 (two of them actually), Glock 26, Glock 19. Or a 9mm carbine of some type but it would have to accept Glock Mags. Hurry and contact me, I've got my eyes on the other toys listed here and I'm anxious to purchase them and get to the range!!

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

You don't have to use the picture icon in the thread to post a pic.

Place at the end of the direct link. You can post as many pics as you want doing this with each pic.

For some reason this forum has issues with posting pics, you are not the only one to have problems posting pics.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.