JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$475 OBO

I am selling my Aero Precision complete 5.56 upper receiver. It comes with everything listed below. It does NOT come with the sights or lower receiver.

Aero Precision Mil Spec complete upper receiver:

7.5" Stainless steel (416R) .223 Wylde 1/7 twist barrel

YHM 7" hand guard

Ares Armor top of the line full auto m16 black nitrate bolt carrier group

Mil Spec charging handle

YHM flash suppressor

Odins Works black nitrate adjustable gas block (already tuned for 5.56 & low pressure .223 ammo)

Black nitrate pistol length gas tube

Custom polymer dust cover with "DONT TREAD ON ME" engraved on the outside

See my trade items

This is a very high quality setup that I have put a lot into. I've fired 120 rounds through it but have now decided to go a different route with this build. NOTE: This DOES include the bolt carrier group & charging handle (most complete uppers don't include this when buying from a manufacturer), but DOES NOT include the sights or lower. If you want to throw in extra $$ for the sights I'll let them go, but not at the listed price. They are Daniel Defense detachable iron sights. Please text or call for more info or pictures
503-756-5852
[email protected]
(if you call, leave a voicemail). Email works too, it just may take longer to respond.

Will trade for:
Willing to trade for:

1911 compact hand gun, EOTECH, ACOG, night vision, browning x-bolt 30-06, ar parts, silencer, led truck lights, 12000 lbs or greater truck winch

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top