JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Please add $5 for shipping no matter how little or small you order

USPS Postal money order or trade only. See Trade list at the bottom of page.

Purple M16 Delta Rings $15

Colt Clone Carbine Skinny hand guards unlike many other clones these are made of the same fiberglass like material as the colts are made of. The differences are very hard to see $65 each

A1 Handguards One side is new old stock the other side is Vg-ex condition $65 per set.

Flat top upper receiver splintered A marked in like new condition some storage scuffs $89

M4 handgaurd with Magpul attachments $20

Colt M4 barrel with pinned flash hider 1/7 twist comes with delta ring assembly and barrel nut $195

Spikes Tacticle .22 spare parts bolt and chamber adaptor $85

Spike NIB Bolt it's now assembled with spike extractor but the small parts ejector ect are not NIB and unknown brand $45

Carbine Length float tube $30 and 5.5" flash hider $25

MISC RUGER PARTS Front sight base $25, safety $10, Grip $10, Magpul sling attachment $20,

2 shock absorbter stocks they still work but as you can see they are damaged take a close look at the photos this is the bad side of each the other side looks good $30 each. The ruger stock is $20

A2 stock body $30 (A2 stock sold pending meeting)

A1 stock body with some molting $40
Early Colt GI M4 handguards in very used but fully functional condition $20 each

Ruger handguards with some new style retainer ring $15

https://s6.postimg.org/47jt5vpz5/IMG_4804.jpg
Ar15 bolt I can't remember the make $35 (SOLD)

Spikes Buffer tubes mil spec diameter $25 each

A2 grips $3 each A1 grips $15 each, the all others $15 each

Midwest Industrustries midlenght floating quad rail $95

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
MagPul Muddy girl grip $20 and trigger guard $15

Nikon 2nd Gen Prostaff basically Nikon did something really stupid that reverse the quality on the first and second gens of the prostaff and monarch

A1 rear stock lower butt screw new old stock $10 I have have some used surplus upper screws as well $10

A2 Hand guards. Like new condition Brand unknown $16 a set shipped I only of have one of each style left The 3rd one is more of a matt finish. The 2 in the back are a matt heavier and a little wider than the rest are not the cav arms style M4ish oval hand gaurds.

6.5 Grendel upper. VG condition has small scratch under forward assist complete upper with BCG and handle Sorry I really don't know much about it as far a who made the parts. Previous owner said low rds. $350 COMPLETE Mount a BUIS OR optic and stick it on your lower and shoot.

TRADES WANTED

Gps for wife's car.

forward assist roll pins.

Bushnell Elite 4200 or equivant 2.5-10x40

A .308 washer or one that fits a 6.8spc.

Always interested in older Colt parts. and looking for a like new low rd colt 14.5" barrel preferably with a pinned vortex but I can pin my own if its not prepinned.

1-4 or 1-6 budget scope

mount for the above.

Last Edited:
M4 stock has commercial style body PSA but fits mil spec tube. this has a the kind of tube that goes deep into the receiver and has a notch to secure the buffer detent. and is also good for supporting the rear of the carrier for you piston users ( a lot cheaper than the PWS option) $50 the butt pad is not included in that price. Buttpad is $10

Ar15 M4 stock .jpg

Last Edited:
M4 stock has commercial style body but fits mil spec tube. this has a the kind of tube that goes deep into the receiver and has a notch to secure the buffer detent. and is also good for supporting the rear of the carrier for you piston users ( a lot cheaper than the PWS option) the hole in the lever is oversized though so the can require a little extra effort to press at times. $45 the butt pad is not included in that price. Buttpad is $10

View attachment 361235

Would you take a fair amount of .223 for trade? Or entertain any trade really?

edit: am idiot and just realized this is WTS / WTT thread.

TRADES WANTED

Ar15 Muzzle break.

xd9 mag

Gps for wife's car.

forward assist roll pins.

Bushnell Elite 4200 or equivalent 2.5-10x40

A .308 washer or one that fits a 6.8spc.

G3 Hk PTR US parts like flash hider, sear or trigger or trigger box ( don't need the hammer or grip or furniture.)

Always interested in older Colt parts. and looking for a like new low rd colt 14.5" barrel preferably with a pinned vortex but I can pin my own if it's not prepinned.

1-4 or 1-6 budget scope

mount for the above.

.22 500 rd bulk packs at Bimart prices.

Hey:
I have an A2 stock that I need the screw with a hole in it to secure it to the tube. Do you have one ?
Thanks
Skidder

Hello Skidder

Sorry I don't I just have them for the A1 buttstocks.

Thanks for asking as I do have misc odds and ends.

Please let me know if your A2 butt stocks are still available. Would that fit a Colt AR? What additional parts would I need?

What caliber and manufacture are your uppers?

The Pictured uppers are sold and so is the A2 butt stock I have many A1 butt stocks available at $45 each that is without the internals but the buttstocks being colt will fit any Ar15 with a standard size buffer tube. some later companies did start making a2 buffer tubes that did not require the spacer but they are uncommon as most brands still use a A1 buffer tube with A2 spacer.

Do I need to change the buffer tube? I rather leave all untouched other than just changing the stock. What is the brand of your stocks? Do you have all else needed to couple the stock to my Colt HBAR Elite? Let me know. Thanks. In what condition are the stocks?

IF you have a delta elite that is missing a stock and has the factory buffer tube the A1 stocks will fit it the only other part needed would be an A1 screw I have them as well for $5 with purchase of a stock. What happened to your original stock?

the stocks vary. The A1 I have pictured is the later version I forgot to note on that one that it is missing the sling swivel the other ones I have are the older ones with out the trap door and the conditions vary. They have molting on them which happens to the older died fiberglass material that was used which is desired to those trying to build something with the authentic look of a 60-early 70s colt. none of them would be considered new or excellent condition most of seeing some service.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews