JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a new AR15/M4 Carbine Rifle-custom built by Stoner Arms LLC. Included within the build is the following:

Spikes Tactical Lower Receiver
Stoner Arms Upper Receiver
Tenifer treated (inside & out by Burlington Engineering), chrome molly, Bulldog heavy match barrel with 1:8 twist and free floating
CMMG modified Smith Vortex flash suppressor
M-16 bolt (MPI-HPT magnetic particle inspected/high pressure tested.)
Stoner Arms single stage trigger group
Midwest Industries Midlength Handguard (quad-rail)
Magpul Gen2 Front and Rear BUIS
Ergo Grip
Magpul CTR Stock

$2299.00 OBO

*Please go to the following links for photos:

Tenifer barrels are the same barrels that Glock uses. Tenifer is described as being known to make steel extremely hard (as hard as industrial diamond on the Rockwell Scale) and corrosion resistant. The process essentially makes the barrel impervious to the elements and because it is a hardening process it makes the barrels more resistant to marring or scuffs.

Buyer will pay for shipping and insurance.

Thank you for looking..

Last edited by a moderator:
where are you located?

In the Portland area... By the way, I was just getting ready to add some additional info. The barrel is a Bulldog Match Barrel and it was Teniferred by Burlington Engineering. The trigger group is Stoner Arms single stage. The bolt is as I stated, an M-16 bolt (MPI-HPT magnetic particle inspected/high pressure tested.

Yes, local pick-up with CASH would be fine. We can meet publicly. I have a couple of places in mind depending on where you are coming from...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.