JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a brand new stripped Spikes Tactical spider logo lower (also have some PSA complete lower parts kits). I am trying to wrap up a build of my own though. Here are a few things I need:

BUIS
Charging Handle (BCM preferably)
Muzzle brake compensator/suppressor

PM me. I'm in Everett

Anyone have a AR15 lower for sale, I would prefer a stripped one, but I will consider one's already
built. Please be as close to Snohomish county as possible.

Thank you

I have a brand new stripped Spikes Tactical spider logo lower (also have some PSA complete lower parts kits). I am trying to wrap up a build of my own though. Here are a few things I need:

BUIS
Charging Handle (BCM preferably)
Muzzle brake compensator/suppressor

PM me. I'm in Everett
Hello, "old11bravo" do you have a price in mind, for a lower. I think I have everything I need, except for the lower. Feel free to call me, I am close to the
Alderwood Mall. Thank you

Randy
425-238-2507

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.